Thursday 20 December 2012

Potatoes








So I got this idea in my head that it would be really fun to make some wrapping paper this year with Casper as a nice Christmas project to do together. I roped my friend Mel in on it too and we started to get really excited about spilling paint all over our clothes and using potatoes for something other than food. We decided to do it this afternoon so I went and bought some metallic blue and fluoro pink paint and some brown paper in a roll. 

The thing is, that when we started printing, Casper was soooo not into it. he could not care less about this exciting project that Mel and I had meticulously planned and wanted to play with the dogs instead. So it ended up being just the two of us potato stamping and having a whale of a time. Casper did participate by finger-painting over some of our stamps which I think turned out to be very beautiful and dramatic.

At least he was an absolute dream for the post-wrap party photo shoot.












1 comment:

  1. Very funny! I did the same thing with my daughter this year too! We actullay turned our potato stamping inot reindeer drawings!

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete